If you run a business in a mission-critical industry, you know the importance of maintaining operations. A healthcare, financial services, educational or any other organization that serves customers could be devastated by a power outage if their emergency backup systems don’t engage. At a minimum, your reputation will suffer, and your customers will be unhappy. In a worst-case scenario, you could cause serious harm to people, facilities, and equipment. Power load bank testing can minimize risks and provide you with peace-of-mind.
How does power load bank testing ensure your emergency power systems run when you need them? Here’s what testing with load banks can do for you:
- Load bank testing helps you evaluate the readiness of your power back-up systems to take over during an outage. If utility power unexpectedly goes out, you can be confident you won’t experience any service interruptions.
- Load bank testing simulates the actual load from a facility. When you regularly test your power back-up equipment, you ensure it meets performance specifications. Knowing your equipment is operating as intended by the manufacturer helps guarantee its availability in the event of an unexpected power outage.
- Accurate load simulation lets you know if your system can support your power requirements. Power load bank testing allows you to deploy a real-life model. You can test using a broad range of realistic scenarios to validate the operational capability of your power systems. You’ll be able to know that, if called upon, your backup power can operate at maximum capacity for an extended period.
- Load banks can lead to faster testing. When you partner with an experienced load bank solutions provider, you gain access to exceptional technology and expert technicians. This combination can streamline the testing process, saving you time and money.
- Power load bank testing produces more precise results. Working with a load bank company gives you access to full range of load testing equipment so you can better match solutions to your unique environment. Load banks provide stable and controlled power so you can conduct the test to your standards. The result delivers more accurate testing data.
Conducting power load bank testing on a regular basis helps ensure your emergency backup systems will perform as required. When you have confidence in your backup systems, you can successfully weather any interruption of utility power.
ComRent’s team of load bank experts is ready to help ensure your load testing goes off without a hitch. We are offering a complimentary consultation to review your project and propose the right load bank solution for your requirements. To learn more about using load banks for testing and commissioning mission critical power systems, download our new eBook “7 Reasons to Consider Load Bank Testing,” or Contact us today.