March 20, 2020
At ComRent, safety is at the core of everything we do. With the concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure our customers that our commitment extends beyond the health and well-being of our employees and their families, and includes our customers, and those we engage with on a daily basis.
Below is a summary of our actions we’ve taken internally to ensure your safety:
- Published weekly safety topics for our employees on the COVID-19 virus, with information on signs and symptoms, how to protect themselves, and what to do if they become ill.
- Eliminated large-in-person meetings and group gatherings.
- Implemented CDC social distancing requirements.
- Requiring ComRent sales representatives to utilize telephonic and web-based communication for meetings.
- Monitoring and following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Therefore, ComRent has restricted business travel to known high-risk coronavirus areas (China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Spain) and has limited all non-essential travel.
- Cleaning all non-industrial fleet components.
- Enforcing CDC guidelines for any employee with potential exposure or who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
Below is a summary of how we’ll handle services in the field:
- Safety is of the utmost importance. Before we can visit a customer’s worksite beginning Monday, March 22, we will require approval of the worksite’s safety plan with respect to COVID-19. This two-way communication is extremely important and will require approval by ComRent’s field operations management team and safety director.
We will continue to communicate updates here to protect the health and safety of everyone. Since COVID19 came to the United States, ComRent has been actively, and safely, meeting all the demands for our equipment and services, and are confident in our ability to meet your project needs.
Please feel free to reach us by calling at 888-881-7118 or by reaching out to your ComRent sales representative.
Lynn Villard, President
Doug May, CEO