Our technical expertise and ability to support complex projects is what separates ComRent from others as a great service for project support. By understanding your unique needs, developing custom solutions and offering hands-on support during execution, ComRent enables the most comprehensive and efficient commissioning processes for our customers.
Our Solutions will enable you to achieve the most effective and efficient load bank test possible.
• Experienced team of design engineering professionals and technical consultants
• Operational experience on all major load bank brands
• On-site and on-call service and support during load bank commissioning and testing
• Reduce the chance of costly errors or delays when testing
• Allow your team to focus on your power systems
• Test right the first time
24/7 On Call Service Support
No matter what time of day your project occurs, ComRent has personnel on call to respond to your needs. We understand the need to have qualified experts ready to respond when plans change and questions arise. Call 888-881-7118 anytime day or night to speak to a representative and get the support and expertise that you need.
Project Coordination and Planning
Complex jobs require meticulous planning and preparation to execute safely. You can expect us to manage all aspects of your load bank project, including logistics management, sales support, contract management, space planning, and more.
In addition to these services, ComRent offers additional turn-key solutions to ensure that you get the most out of every test.
Our turn-key load bank solutions include the following:
- Design Engineering
- Cable Roll-out
- Onsite Equipment Operation
- Power Quality Report Writing
We also offer a number of other specialized solutions for your business, which include:
• ComRent’s Load Bank Operational Training: Our team of factory trained technicians can provide hands-on training for those responsible for operation of onsite load bank systems.
• Load Bank Maintenance and Repair: Our team will provide expert maintenance and repair to keep load bank units of all makes and models operational.
• Power Quality Monitoring and Reporting: Our advanced Cx Monitor Power Quality Monitor System measures and reports critical parameters during power systems’ testing, saving time and providing reliable data in one easy-to-use device.
For more information on ComRent services, contact us at 888-881-7118.